This 8 CD collection of audio, dramatized stories is a special series for mature preteens and teens. (Suggested ages 12-17) Your Story Hour presents this important volume on the challenges and situations facing young people today . . . tough issues that can alter lives.
The Teen Scene inspires dialogue and communication between parents and teens and prepares kids to make wise choices. Follow the adventures of these high school students as they deal with key issue such as substance abuse, steroids, dating, sex, suicide and peer pressure. A series that entertains, educates and helps teens make positive choices on the issues that really count.
Narrated by Uncle Dan and Aunt Carole.
- Each CD is approximately one-hour in length.
- HOLDING THE BAD Teen pregnancy, shoplifting
- JUSTIN’S STORY Suicide, depression
- THE RAT PACK PROBLEM/BULLET PROOF two part story on violence and guns in school
- ALL PUMPED UP/DIRE CONSEQUENCES first two stories in a four-part series on steroids, AIDS, peer pressure and Christianity in action
- TRUE FRIENDS/THE LAST STAND the last two stories in a four-part series on steroids, AIDS, peer pressure and Christianity in action
- BITTER PILL/HARD TO SWALLOW two-part story on drugs and peer pressure
- PARTY-TIME SHADOWS/BIG DECISIONS two-part story on alcohol, date rape and peer pressure
- TWO BLACK EYES/LIKE FATHER,LIKE SON two-part story on alcohol, abuse and peer pressure
- SHE’S A FIGHTER Drugs,alcohol
- A VOTE FOR BEST FRIEND The occult